- With the exception of camp and junior tennis play, only tennis members in good standing may use the courts.
- Tennis member in good standing is is defined as a Colony Club member who has satisfied the Tennis Certificate requirement, defined below (*), and paid seasonal dues according to the following selection:
Individual Tennis (TI) One member playing tennis. Family Tennis (TF)
Couple or family including unmarried children under the age of 26 living under the same roof playing tennis.
Tennis Membership with Guest Privileges (TG)
Unlimited guest privileges to renters, adult house guests, or adult family members over 26 years of age playing tennis.
- If all courts are filled and members are waiting, singles limited to one (1) set. Doubles limited to two (2) sets. 12-point tie-breaker must be played at 6 all.
- Tournaments have preference at all times.
- Tennis sneakers must be worn. Proper tennis attire suggested.
- Special tennis events are noted on calendar. Others will be announced.
- No playing before 8:00 A.M.
*All new Tennis Memberships require the purchase of a non-refundable Tennis Certificate (“Bond”) in the amount of $500. Certificates purchased prior to January 1, 2013 must be held for at least 3 years and is then eligible for refund, assuming available funds, upon the non-continuance of Tennis Membership in the Club. In the event funds are not readily available to meet demand at any one time, a lottery will be used to determine which Certificates will be refunded at any given time.