Enrollment is based on a first come, first served basis. Once maximum camp enrollment has been reached by age group, a waiting list will be established which will be fulfilled as openings become available within the camp program. This is a safety issue with regard to staffing and no exceptions will be made.
These conditions apply to camp registration and enrollment:
- To be eligible for the first 4 weeks of camp, a child must be 5 years of age before August 1. To be eligible for the second 4 weeks of camp, a child must be 5 years of age before September 1.
- All campers must be either the child or grandchild of a current member of the Sagamore Beach Colony Club. For registration to be complete the Social Membership of the sponsoring parent or grandparent needs to be paid for the current season.
- Prior to attending camp every camper must provide a health history, a report of physical examination conducted in the 12 months prior to the first day of camp attendance and a certificate of immunization. All health forms need to be prepared and signed by a licensed health care provider. All health forms for campers attending week 1 and/or week 2 need to be uploaded or mailed to Sagamore Beach Colony Club, P.O. Box 417, Sagamore Beach, MA 02562, postmarked no later than June 1st. Campers who will be starting camp week 3 or later can bring the form to the Camp Open House on the Sunday preceding the start of camp at Clark Hall.
- The Camp Director and the Camp Committee reserve the right to dismiss any child who is not able to show proper readiness and/or ability to participate in the full camp program.
- All campers registered by June 1st, 2015 will receive a SBCC camp shirt. Shirts will only be available while supplies last for campers registered after June 1st.
Registration is only available online. Members who cannot register online should contact a member of the Camp Committee for other instructions.