Enrollment is based on a first come, first served basis. Once maximum camp enrollment has been reached by age group, a waiting list will be established which will be fulfilled as openings become available within the camp program. This is a safety issue with regard to staffing and no exceptions will be made.
These conditions apply to camp registration and enrollment:
- To be eligible for the first 4 weeks of camp, a child must be 5 years of age before August 1. To be eligible for the second 4 weeks of camp, a child must be 5 years of age before September 1.
- All campers must be either the child or grandchild of a current member of the Sagamore Beach Colony Club. For registration to be complete the Social Membership of the sponsoring parent or grandparent needs to be paid for the current season.
- Prior to attending camp every camper must provide a health history, a report of physical examination conducted in the 12 months prior to the first day of camp attendance and a certificate of immunization. All health forms need to be prepared and signed by a licensed health care provider. All health forms for campers attending week 1 and/or week 2 need to be uploaded or mailed to Jill Delancey, 16 Norris Road, Sagamore Beach, MA 02562, postmarked no later than June 1st. Campers who will be starting camp week 3 or later can bring the form to the Camp Open House on the Sunday preceding the start of camp at Clark Hall.
- The Camp Director and the Camp Committee reserve the right to dismiss any child who is not able to show proper readiness and/or ability to participate in the full camp program.
- All campers registered by June 1st, 2015 will receive a SBCC camp shirt. Shirts will only be available while supplies last for campers registered after June 1st.
Registration is only available online. Members who cannot register online should contact a member of the Camp Committee for other instructions.